Faux Assuit Christine Harem Jumper Spruce
Offers versatile styling and multiple looks with all the comfort you could ever desire.
- The double ply bandeau top can also be worn up or folded over to create a supportive empire waisted romper.
- Pull it down below the bust and wear as a high waisted pant, or continue to scrunch it down as far as you like and fashion a low-riding-hip-huggin' harem.
- This piece looks super chic as street wear and also travels great for the boho on the go.
- I especially love wearing this piece to dance class. I wear it at full extension on my way to the studio, keep covered up during floor work and then roll it down once we build heat and want to show off articulated movements.
- When scrunched all the way down the extra fabric adds beautiful volume for exaggerated hip curve.
- Pairs perfectly with the Shakti Hooded Top and the Urban Turban.
There are no reviews
|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|