|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Festival Mask HM1
When you need a little mystery and protection in your life, I present to you the Festival Mask.
- Feature’s bamboo pocket lining in case you want to slide in your own filter. (Filter not included).
- Protect your KN95 with this over perfectly fitting washable overlay.
- Adjustable loops tie behind ears with beaded sliders.
- Encased flat metal strip easily molds around the bridge of your nose.
- Machine washable, hang dry.
- Made with two-ply buttery-soft stretch jersey.
This is not a medical device.
Returns or exchanges are not permitted for this item.
“A flashback from my masked festival days, I used to make these to keep the dance floor dust-bunnies out of my nose, and to make the porta-potty experience a little more pleasant (spritzed with essential oils). Wearing these Festival Masks are as comfortable as they are beautiful and make a lovely alternative for those seeking face coverage.”
There are no reviews