|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Elsa Pocket Legging - Henna Print
- This 7/8 legging is a part of my Oracle Collection.
- Elastic free high waisted band allows you to choose your own rise
- Deep side pockets
- Fits like a second skin
- Melodia’s favorite ‘not basic’, every-day legging.
- Made with the highest quality eco-friendly Tencel fabric; breathable and oh-sooo-soft.
- So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
- Pairs beautifully with matching Jen Bra and/or Ouija Muscle Tee.
- Individually discharged screen printe with limited edition, hand-drawn ‘Henna’ artwork.
- Discharge ink removes pigment from solid black fabric so it will never fade and has no texture.
- Made from the best quality Tencel fabric.
- Tencel, is a fiber made from the wood pulp of trees that are grown and replaced on specialized tree farms.
- Unlike most cellulosic fabrics, Tencel is produced using recyclable, Earth-friendly solvents.
- Tencel adds wrinkle-resistance and the lustrous feel of a silk.
- Heavyweight 95% Tencel - 5% Spandex
Almost perfect, 10.9.2020
Like others have written, these are so soft, yet feel sturdy. And the pattern is eye-catching yet slightly understated, and figure flattering. And for me, the high waist has the perfect rise for laying nice and flat under other layers. Things to note while you are considering your order: - They are "7/8" length, as in seven-eighths - something between a capri and the usual Melodia length. If you find regular Melodia leggings too long, these are awesome. - Personally, I'm glad I sized up to the large (I'm at the "top" of weigh range right now, 5'6" ~130lbs, when I was ~120lbs I got the Medium Motos, and while they still fit, these larges are just more comfy around my hips and now-bigger booty). - The pockets are not as deep and don't wrap as far around as the Moto pockets. They work for my keeping my 5.5" phone vertically at my hip along my side-body (instead of in front / in the crease where your leg bends at your hip), but its not like the Motos where you can have your phone in back area of the pocket, behind your hip, and your ID or a credit card or whatever in the front part of the pocket.Reviewer: LJ (Oakland, CA)
Over the Moon, 9.16.2020
Love this leggings!! Fabric is amazing, fits beautifully and feels super soft. The print is so coven and esoteric. i'm so happy i bought them. more of this please.Reviewer: Priscilla Navarro (Davenport, FL)
My new favorite! , 9.8.2020
I didn't think this was possible, but I do believe this is the softest pair of pants I've worn by Melodia yet. The fabric is so incredibly soft and stretchy, and the pockets are amazing!! And of course the design on the fabric is absolutely beautiful. This is my new favorite pair of pants!Reviewer: Kate Abernathy (Charlotte, NC)
These are magical!, 8.10.2020
I knew when I saw this print that I had to have them! I LOVE the pattern especially the design that goes up the ankles / side of the legs. And these are soooooooo comfortable the fabric is buttery soft and has a nice thickness to it - and are breathable. I'm 5'8" and wear a 6-8 in pants and got the medium. They fit like a dream. I love that I can wear them high waisted or fold over for just at my waist. The length is just right too. These are the perfect leggings in every way and my new faves. I also got the matching top which I love too!Reviewer: Thalia Driessen (San Diego, CA)
Amazingly comfortable , 8.8.2020
I can't believe the fabric on these leggings! Cute, obviously, but omg so comfy! I am gonna be living in these! And I love the pockets, makes them functional as well. All around awesome!Reviewer: Briana Di Mara (Oakland, CA)