|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Elsa Pocket Legging MC
Elsa Pocket Legging is the easiest Legging you have ever worn!
- This 7/8 legging is a featured style in my Mudcloth Collection.
- Elastic-free high waisted band allows you to choose your own rise.
- Deep side pockets.
- Fits like a second skin.
- Melodia’s favorite ‘not basic’, everyday legging.
- Made with the highest quality eco-friendly Tencel fabric; breathable and oh-sooo-soft.
- So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
- This garment is made with a lovely African Mudcloth inspired print.
- 5% of each sale in this print is donated to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- SPLC has done the hard work of fighting hate, teaching tolerance, and seeking justice in the USA since 1971.
- Made from the best quality Tencel fabric.
- Tencel, is a fiber made from the wood pulp of trees that are grown and replaced on specialized tree farms.
- Unlike most cellulosic fabrics, Tencel is produced using recyclable, Earth-friendly solvents.
- Tencel adds wrinkle-resistance and the lustrous feel of a silk.
- Medium weight 95% Tencel - 5% Spandex
- *Fit Tip ~ Soft and stretchy fit. If you are between sizes, size down.
Quite Possibly my favorite leggings of all time ever!, 5.17.2021
These are definitely going to be the leggings that I live in this summer and I can almost guarantee that when I'm done with them, they will be destroyed. I will absolutely live in them. Absolutely LOVE the Mud Cloth Print. Love the leggings; they're soft and super comfortable. Grateful to have pockets. It's my 2nd pair of Elsa leggings, and they are both so wearable and perfect. Win win win.Reviewer: Sitka (Portland, OR)