|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
The Heather Legging is named after my first beloved Bellydance teacher.
- This design offers elegant styling, much like its namesake.
- These comfy leggings are characterized by a flattering ruched skirt overlay which flatters every kind of booty, big or small.
- Soft elastic waistband is embedded between layers of fabric so it never touches your skin.
- Embellished with new chic and classy Melodia branded hardware.
- Made with delightfully soft medium weight jersey fabric which makes them so comfortable your could sleep in them.
- Medium-Weight 92% Micro Modal - 8% Lycra
Thank you for these!, 6.7.2020
Super flattering and comfortable. The weight and quality of the fabric is great for this particular design. I will definitely be ordering a second pair.Reviewer: Lise Colucci (West Linn, OR)
Just Right Ruching and Softness, 5.18.2017
These leggings are so soft in the lighter weight fabric, I've enjoyed wearing them with a soft tee, denim jacket and boots for hiking on slightly chilled mornings, and I imagine they perform equally well during yoga class, a feisty nite out with a perfect top, and even for everyday chillaxing. I also love the look that the ruched mini provides, and am seriously considering another pair or two of these in the lovely spring colors offered.Reviewer: Lesley MacDonald (Cleveland, TN)
Super comfortable and flattering!, 11.13.2015
As soon as I tried these on I regretted not buying both colors! They are really comfortable, the fabric is lightweight, and the ruched skirt around the bum is cute and flattering, so you could wear this anywhere- whether it's to yoga class or to dinner!Reviewer: Kate Abernathy (Charlotte, NC)