Moto Xtreme Capri
- Made with fabric that breaths, smoothes, compresses and hugs.
- Great for dance, yoga, gym, running and athleisure lifestyle.
- Unmistakable moto-style pin tuck detailing.
- Features double ply, muffin top-free fold over waistband that allows you to choose your own rise.
- Flattering booty-framing style lines streamline onto utilitarian side pockets.
- Moto Xtreme Capris transition seamlessly from the studio to the street making it an everyday staple to your wardrobe.
26% Organic Cotton
Year-Round Awesome, 8.20.2017
I wore my Moto capris basically all year round while we lived in Alaska, whether as a warm underlayer for winter, or as bottoms for those brief, amazing summer months. I've worn them working out, I've worn them gardening, and they bounce back to fabulous center after every wash. So grateful these have been re-released in solid black, taking advantage of this opportunity to stock up on these perennial beauties.Reviewer: Lesley MacDonald (Cleveland, TN)
Durable and Gorgeous, 2.18.2017
Seriously, these pants last. Beating them up in yoga classes, on the beach, in the sand AND with kids in the home, these pants take it and keep on giving. They fit like a dream. The material whisks away sweat, (2nd chakra lady sweat too, you know what I'm talking about) and keeps you dry and smelling nice. Living on the beach, these deal with the heat, and keep me moving freely. Pair them with high boots for a CUTE night out look then rock them barefoot in the AM for yoga class, OR with sneakers for a run. People think you have it all together when you wear these pants. They are seriously aesthetic. A+. I wore these to a business dinner, paried with a long sweater. Win. Wore these to teach a chakra workshop with a tank top, win. Also wore these on the beach with a sports bra, just to walk and play yoga. Win. I'll probably wear these to Myrtle Beach Bike Week, b/c they can look tough too. I feel very tribal when they're on. Definitely makes for a good rear view.Reviewer: Natalie Boyle (Myrtle Beach, SC)