|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Mehndi Print Zaina Harem Pant
The name Zaina is of Arabic origin which means "Beauty and grace.”
- A style featured in my Mehndi Collection.
- Learn more about my inspiration and styling in the Mehndi Photo Blog.
- When you move in these pants you will embody Zaina.
- Characterized by abundant gathers and deep pockets.
- Double ply, elastic-free waistband allows you to choose your own rise.
- Contrast waistband and cuffs feature exclusive, hand-drawn ‘mehndi’ artwork.
- Made with super soft and yummy modal jersey, perfect for its comfort, breathability, and drape.
- Original hand drawn artwork is rotary printed with discharge ink and individually hand cut for perfect placement.
- Discharge ink removes pigment from solid black fabric, so it never fades and has minimal hand feel.
- Embellished with new chic and classy Melodia-branded hardware.
- Easy stretch and forgiving fit.
- Fabric: 92% Micro Modal - 8% Lycra
- Sadira is wearing size S
The height of the waistband gives you lots of coverage options. Plus pockets! These are great for dancing or lounging - or what ever you want to do in them.Reviewer: LHB (Miami, FL)
So comfortable I never want to take them off! , 2.6.2021
I've only stuck with Melodia's leggings and flares in the past, and I don't know why, because these pantaloons are SO comfy and flattering! They allow more than enough movement for dance, yoga, or aerial class and are also perfect for loungewear. The fabric drapes BEAUTIFULLY, and has large pockets! The fabric on the legs is thinner (hence the beautiful draping), so if it's particularly cold and/or windy outside, you can easily wear leggings underneath if needed and be good to go!Reviewer: Kate Abernathy (Charlotte, NC)