|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Moto Capri 2.0
My best-selling Moto Legging is now available in Capri Length!
- New 2.0 CURVY FIT has a higher rise and tapered waistband to hold in place even when you’re doing squats.
- Made with fabric that breaths, smoothes, compresses and hugs.
- Great for dance, yoga, gym, running and athleisure lifestyle.
- Unmistakable moto-style pin tuck detailing.
- Features double-ply, muffin top-free fold over waistband that allows you to choose your own rise.
- Flattering booty-framing style lines streamline onto utilitarian side pockets.
- Moto Xtreme Capris transition seamlessly from the studio to the street making it an everyday staple to your wardrobe.
- Fabric Description: Made with 60% Bamboo/26% Organic Cotton/14% Lycra.
Eliza is wearing S
Leslie is wearing XL
My favorite!, 8.15.2022
I just bought my second pair after loving the first ones so much. These are so comfortable, and have the best style that fit with anything. I hope I can keep buying these forever!Reviewer: Jenna Caymaz (Bartlett, IL)
I live in these, 6.20.2022
Did I need another pair of Melodias? Heck yes! Between these and the Anna capris, I wear them practically every day. I may even start wearing them to work they are so comfortable and practical (pockets!). A real staple in your wardrobe.Reviewer: LH Blumenfeld (Miami, FL)
Love the new cut, 6.17.2022
I wore my old moto capris out! I bought the 2.0 version at a festival and they are fabulous. I love the new higher cut, it is more flattering and even more comfortable. Glad these are a staple in my closet.Reviewer: LISA BERTONI (Arcadia, CA)
Amazing as always, 6.4.2022
These feel just as amazing as the regular motos, and their shorter length is perfect for warmer weather. The fabric is thick and durable but oh so soft and breathable!Reviewer: Kate Abernathy (Charlotte, NC)