|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Moto Xtreme Pocket Legging LE Grunge Wash
NEW LIMITED-EDITION COLOR
New 'Grunge' wash gives an edgy look and even softer feel.
- Unmistakable moto-style pin tuck detailing.
- Features double-ply, muffin-top-free fold over waistband that allows you to choose your own rise.
- Flattering booty-framing style lines streamline onto utilitarian side pockets.
- This design has a hugging fit.
- Made with breathable and hypoallergenic heavy-weight Bamboo/Organic Cotton/Lycra.
- Due to the hand dyed nature of this fabric, colorations will vary a bit but promises to match Grunge Neisha Bra perfectly
Leslie is wearing Moto Legging size L
Eliza is wearing Moto Legging size S
So flattering! , 10.19.2020
The motos are always a favorite of mine, and this pair is no different. The moto pattern is flattering, slimming, and will make your bum look amazing! The fabric is soft and breathable and perfect for dance or aerial practice. As with all of Melodia's styles, it's comfortable enough for workouts or lounge wear, yet elegant enough for dressing up!Reviewer: Kate Abernathy (Charlotte , NC)
Fits so good, 8.26.2020
Back for more! Happy to have a fresh pair of MotoXtremes, this time in this Rustique color, which will pair oh-so-well with boots, all Fall. Already knew "the look" was solid, proudly own and wear the Moto capris and grey MotoXtreme leggings. They're both in the wash, for years now, and they look *better* with age. I always come back to Melos, buying every year, not only to look cute/different BUT because the clothing delivers on value. I beat them up and they look hotttttt. Thank you Melo & Team! XoxoxooReviewer: Natalie Boyle (Myrtle Beach, SC)