|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Moto Xtreme Pocket Legging Tie Dye
Our best selling Moto legging is now available in a limited run of two-tone tie-dye.
- Hand tie dye is unique and one of a kind, just like you. No two pairs alike.
- Due to the handmade nature of this fabric, colorations will vary.
- Unmistakable moto-style pin tuck detailing.
- Features double-ply, muffin-top-free fold over waistband that allows you to choose your own rise.
- Flattering booty-framing style lines streamline onto utilitarian side pockets.
- This design has a snug yet soft fit.
- Made with breathable and hypoallergenic medium-weight Bamboo/Organic Cotton/Lycra.
- Note* because of the recent interruptions to my supply chain, this fabric is lighter weight than previous productions.
- Fabric Description: Medium weight 70% Bamboo/20% Organic Cotton/10% Lycra
- Pairs with: tie-dye Jen Bra, Neisha Bra in solid black and Rustique Shakti Top or solid black Sharene Tunic.
Like autumn embers , 11.25.2020
These pants are fantastic! They are so comfortable and move with you through your workout. The Moto design is my favourite for leggings, and the firey finish on these makes the best use of the contrast panels. The colour reminds me of dancing around a fire pit on autumn nights. I got the matching bra and am so happy with this beautiful and comfortable set!Reviewer: Melissa Williams (Huntsville, AL)
Another FABULOUS pair of Melodia leggings. Perfect fit, super comfortable. Love the soft material, pockets and of course the unique tie dye design. I purchased the small. You can never go wrong with Melodia's beautiful creations. Another incredible addition to my collection!Reviewer: Ruby A. (, )