|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Shiva Wrap Jogger MC
Shiva Wrap Jogger is a unisex design that looks amazing on all genders. I originally designed this piece for my husband but decided to add it to my line when it looked just as cute on me.
- A style featured in my Mudcloth Collection.
- Looks great high waisted or “sagged” low on the hips.
- Features a unique asymmetrical pleated design and pockets.
- Elastic-free waistband feels soft and comfy.
- These cozy joggers are as stylin’ as they are comfy, making them an essential loungewear piece for your collection.
- Watchout, your hubby might steal them from your wardrobe.
- This garment is made with a lovely African Mudcloth inspired print.
- 5% of each sale in this print is donated to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- SPLC has done the hard work of fighting hate, teaching tolerance, and seeking justice in the USA since 1971.
- Pairs perfectly with our Kim Wrap Crop.
- Made from the best quality Tencel fabric.
- Tencel, is a fiber made from the wood pulp of trees that are grown and replaced on specialized tree farms.
- Unlike most cellulosic fabrics, Tencel is produced using recyclable, Earth-friendly solvents.
- Tencel adds wrinkle-resistance and the lustrous feel of a silk.
- Medium weight 95% Tencel - 5% Spandex
Love these Mudcloth Jogger leggings, 9.19.2021
I've been eyeing these mudcloth jogger leggings for months, and finally went for it. They're honestly more comfortable and feel more durable and substantial than the mudcloth Elsa leggings. Fabric feels a little bit different, a little more substantial. I am hoping to live in these for a long time.Reviewer: Sitka (Portland, OR)