|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Zaina Harem Pant
- When you move in these pants you will embody 'zaina'.
- Characterized by abundant gathers and deep pockets.
- Double ply soft band can be worn high waisted or folded down low on the hips.
- Relaxed easy-fit, if you are between sizes, it’s better to order smaller.
- Embellished with new chic and classy Melodia-branded hardware.
- Made with lightweight 90% bamboo/10% lycra jersey, perfect for its comfort, breathability, and drape.
- Looks great paired w Farah Long Sleeve or Shakti Top.
- Please note; the waistband has been brought in significantly from previous harem styles to compensate for its stretch.
Comfortable and versatile., 8.2.2020
I love these pants. They have the draping and gathers of pantaloons at the top, but are tapered toward the bottom for a more sleek look. These are going to be excellent tucked into tall boots and will probably end up as part of a ninja costume. These are great for teaching dance class as they move gracefully, but still provide great visibility for the feet. The adjustment to the size of the band is a great improvement to the fit, as the previous style was too big for me. Also, THEY HAVE POCKETS!!!Reviewer: Melissa Williams (Huntsville, AL)
Comfortable & cute, 6.29.2020
The soft fabric drapes beautifully, feels wonderful, and fits like a dream.Reviewer: Annelise Doll (Hancock, MI)
Best Harem Pants Ever, 6.21.2020
The picture doesn't do these pants justice. They are incredibly well structured and comfortable. They are the only non-drop-crotch harem pants I've ever found, and so they don't restrict movement and don't look like a diaper. The pockets are really deep and don't affect the lines of the pants at all. I already want them in the rest of the colors.Reviewer: Hannah Landes (Boston, MA)
LOVE AZIZA HAREM PANTS, 6.9.2020
They fit so nicely and gathered in all the right places. There are pockets but you can't even tell, it's not bunchy at all. Love them!Reviewer: Nicole Maria (Oakland, CA)