|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Belladonna Cloaked Robe
- This style is one of Melodia’s ‘favorites’ and all who own a Belladonna know of it’s magic. ;)
- A loungewear piece elegantly designed so you can wear your PJ’s out n about with dignity.
- Long sleeves offer a thumbhole detail to keep your hands cozy.
- Waist ties can be styled various ways to create multiple looks.
- Oversized shawl collar can be fashioned as a hood.
- AND pouch pockets; need I say more?
- You can never have too many Belladonnas, as you will want to wear them everyday (and to nighty-night).
- Now in easy breezy summer-weight fabric with more sizes!
Made with medium weight jersey, perfect for its comfort, breathability, and drape
95% Bamboo - 5% Spandex
The Ultimate Outerlayer., 10.19.2018
My first Belladonna robe was almost 4 years ago, and I've worn it almost everyday as a lounging robe as well as enjoying rocking it over my fave tee and jeans combo (the bamboo version of this robe is easier to work for an all-season coat as compared to her amazing bamboo fleece version which is perfect for colder months). Now that it's been reintroduced in classic black, my dream has come true: wrapping yourself in the chicest outer layer ever, made out of the most deliciously soft fabric in the galaxy. Do not hesitate to make the Donna robe your own, lovelies, you'll be ecstatic that you did. <3 Would love to see this robe reintroduced in the lovely slate gray (pretty, pretty please ;) ) and any other color/pattern that manifests, as this style design can truly do no wrong. Another treasure well done! <3 xoxoReviewer: Lesley MacDonald (Cleveland, TN)