|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Satori 3/4 Kimono MC
Satori is a Japanese word meaning sudden enlightenment.
- Featured style in my Bohemian Dreams Capsule.
- Enjoy the Bohemian Dreams Style & Shoot.
- This lovely robe has kimono inspired sleeves, built in belt ties and deep pockets.
- Perfect for the boudoir, beach, or dress it up for date night.
- Made with the highest quality eco-friendly Modal fabric; breathable and oh--soft.
- This garment is made with a lovely African Mudcloth inspired print.
- 5% of each sale in this print is donated to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- SPLC has done the hard work of fighting hate, teaching tolerance, and seeking justice in the USA since 1971.
- Fit Tip ~ very soft and stretchy, open, adjustable fit.
- model is 5’6” and is wearing XS/S
Love the mudcloth kimono!, 9.19.2021
So I went for the mudcloth kimono, because I decided to pretty much buy everything from the Mudcloth collection! But honestly, at first, I wasn't totally in love with the Kimono. Real Talk: it took me a while to fall in love with this piece. I've had it for a few months now, and at first - it didn't feel that sexy or that flattering, it looked like a dressed up bathrobe. Now that I've had it for a few months, and the temperature is dropping a bit, it's really wearing on me, and now it feels flattering and exotic - like I'd originally hoped it would be. I've been wearing it for special events and for DJing, and it feels really special. It's also incredibly comfortable and easy to wear. Now that I've worn it a few times, I'm truly grateful that I added this to my wardrobe and it will hopefully be a special piece I will have for years to come.Reviewer: Sitka (Portland, OR)
I've been eyeing Melodia kimonos for a while, and I fell in love with this one. It's incredibly soft and makes a beautiful cover up! (Lots of compliments in my first time dancing in public after 1.5 years). I also feel like a goddess in my part-time home office. I love how earthiness of the print - it goes with everything in my life right now.Reviewer: Franziska Sandmeier (Pueblo, CO)