Faux Assuit Christine Harem Jumper
Offers versatile styling and multiple looks with all the comfort you could ever desire.
- The double ply bandeau top can also be worn up or folded over to create a supportive empire waisted romper.
- Pull it down below the bust and wear as a high waisted pant, or continue to scrunch it down as far as you like and fashion a low-riding-hip-huggin' harem.
- This piece looks super chic as street wear and also travels great for the boho on the go.
- I especially love wearing this piece to dance class. I wear it at full extension on my way to the studio, keep covered up during floor work and then roll it down to once we build heat and want to show off articulated movements.
- When scrunched all the way down the extra fabric adds beautiful volume for exaggerated hip curve.
- Pairs perfectly with the Hooded Athena and the Urban Turban
Trés Chic, Top to Bottom, 12.29.2016
Though I adore the drapey and edgy look of this jumper worn as made (looks killer with a slim biker jacket), I'm an equal fan of flipping it with a quick central neckline cut to make a dress/tunic du MmmMM. Overall length means you can pull it over the derrière for an at-the-knee look, or worn higher as a flowy tunic with bell type sleeves. And the slit cut for a neckline is super flattering with the fauxssuit pattern layout. Oh. YEAH.Reviewer: Lesley MacDonald (Cleveland, TN)