Diana Bamboo Bra
- In the design room, we like to call this look ‘leisurie’~ when lingerie becomes leisure wear.
- What makes this piece unlike most strappy braletts is its fortified, sports-bra construction, making it supportive and attractive for a wide range of bust sizes.
- Lined with double ply powermesh, and comes with removable bra cups.
- Great for dance, yoga, and as an all-day layer.
- Looks amazing paired with our Shakti Top or Edith Blouse!
Fantastic Design! , 4.19.2018
Slipping on this new design for the first time yielded amazing results! The crisscross strap accents on the side are comfy and allow for extra breathability; a cross-strap neckline creates a lovely and sexy look; shoulder straps are laid perfectly for support and comfort; and the ultra-win for this design is the added optional light cup padding, which gives the right amount of extra coverage and support (would love to see this option trickle into other wonderful Melo designs). I wear Melo tops everyday after bidding a fond farewell to traditional lingerie, normally rotating Lila, Wendy, Rainah and Amanda; I’ll be happily adding Diana to the mix and ordering additional colors to enjoy this wonderful bra. LOVE it!Reviewer: Lesley MacDonald (Cleveland , TN)
|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|