|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Neisha Bra LE Grunge Wash
NEW LIMITED-EDITION COLOR
Neisha is a cute and comfortable top which can be worn as a bra or a cropped tank.
- New 'Grunge' wash gives an edgy look with an extra soft feel.
- This elastic-free style offers effortless comfort with a hugging fit. Made with two layers of heavy weight stretch jersey.
- Customer feedback has proclaimed that this our most comfortable bra and feels like a second skin.
- Snug athletic fit
- Made with breathable and hypoallergenic heavy-weight Bamboo/Organic Cotton/Lycra.
- Due to the hand dyed nature of this fabric, colorations will vary a bit, but promises to match Grunge Moto Leggings perfectly
Leslie is wearing Neisha size L
Eliza is wearing Neisha size S
Exactly what I needed. , 9.15.2020
This bra is great. This style has become my absolute favourite cut. It makes a smooth line all the way around without cutting in anywhere. The light distressing not only makes for a very lovely and unique look, but actually seems to have made the fabric even softer (if that is possible). This top is modest but still very pretty. It is also so comfortable I can easily sleep in it. The double layer provides support without uncomfortable binding. I am in love with this bra!Reviewer: Melissa Williams (Huntsville, AL)
Gorgeous top!, 8.10.2020
This top is amazing - it has definitely become one of my favorites for yoga and dance. It's so stretchy and comfortable, and it is GORGEOUS! If you want to feel like a goddess, dress yourself head-to-toe in Melodia Designs! (For size reference, I'm a 34A, and I wear an XS in this top.)Reviewer: Stefani Sikora (Redondo Beach, CA)