|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Neisha Bra Rustique
Neisha is a cute and comfortable top which can be worn as a bra or a cropped tank.
- A featured style from my Rustique Collection.
- New 'Rustique' wash gives a rustic look and even softer feel.
- This elastic-free style offers effortless comfort with a hugging fit. Made with two layers of medium-weight stretch jersey.
- Customer feedback has proclaimed that this our most comfortable bra and feels like a second skin.
- Enjoy my Rustique Collection Photoshoot.
- Easy soft fit. If you prefer more compression, order smaller size.
- Made with breathable and hypoallergenic medium-weight Bamboo/Organic Cotton/Lycra.
- Due to the handmade nature of this fabric, colorations will vary.
- Note* due to interruption in supply chain, this fabric is lighter weight than previous productions.
Exactly what I needed. , 9.15.2020
This bra is great. This style has become my absolute favourite cut. It makes a smooth line all the way around without cutting in anywhere. The light distressing not only makes for a very lovely and unique look, but actually seems to have made the fabric even softer (if that is possible). This top is modest but still very pretty. It is also so comfortable I can easily sleep in it. The double layer provides support without uncomfortable binding. I am in love with this bra!Reviewer: Melissa Williams (Huntsville, AL)
Gorgeous top!, 8.10.2020
This top is amazing - it has definitely become one of my favorites for yoga and dance. It's so stretchy and comfortable, and it is GORGEOUS! If you want to feel like a goddess, dress yourself head-to-toe in Melodia Designs! (For size reference, I'm a 34A, and I wear an XS in this top.)Reviewer: Stefani Sikora (Redondo Beach, CA)