|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Rainah Bra Performance HM
Sporty style bra fit for a Queen.
- Can be worn with V-front or V-back for two different looks.
- Lined with powermesh for a snug and supportive fit.
- Made with our new Performance-strength heavy-weight 79% Nylon, 21% Span, with Melodia Designs exclusive faux assuit foil print.
New Performance Fabric.
- I've heard your request for performance-strength activewear and have procured a high-end nylon blend that compresses, smooths, and snaps back into place. The best part is that it's made with my exclusive faux Assuit Active Collection. Perfect for the gym, dance floor and everyday super-hero awesomeness. You can expect a silky-smooth feel with a mighty hold.
- Made from heavyweight performance-strength 79% Nylon, 21% Spandex.
Foil Care: For foil longevity, wash garment inside out, cold, gentle cycle or hand wash is best. Avoid rubbing foil sides together. Hang to dry – NO HEAT or dry cleaning. Heat is foil’s enemy!
I struggle to find tops I can wear comfortably because I have a small ribcage and large bust. I hesitated to try this top but I'm so glad I did. It feels secure and looks great front or back. The style is sexy and I feel supported. Great design!Reviewer: LH Blumenfeld (Miami, FL)
This top is absolutely amazing! It's so sexy yet also very comfortable and supportive. It's definitely a must-have for performing in!Reviewer: Kate Abernathy (Charlotte , NC)
This is stellar!, 9.13.2021
Absolutely love the fit of this top!! So much so, that I bought the matching shawl to go with it. I can’t wait to perform in this top!Reviewer: Bianca M (Miami, FL)