|Size||US/CA||Bust||Natural Waist||Low Waist||Hips & Booty||Inseam*|
|XS||0 - 2||32 - 33||24 - 25||30 - 31||34 - 35||30"|
|SM||4 - 6||34 - 35||26 - 27||32 - 33||36 - 37||31"|
|MD||8 - 10||36 - 37||28 -29||34 - 35||38 - 39||31"|
|LG||12 - 14||38 - 39||30 - 31||36 - 37||40 - 41||32"|
|XL||16 - 18||40 - 41||32 - 33||38 - 39||42 - 43||33"|
|2X||20 - 22||42 - 43||34 - 35||40 - 41||44 - 45||33"|
|SM/MD||2 - 10||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MD/LG||12 - 20||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Shakti Top Modal
Shakti refers to the female principle of divine energy; and when you wear this style you will feel your Shakti power activated!
- Generously cowled neckline can be fashioned a multitude of ways; draped, folded down, over your shoulders, or extended into a mysterious cloaked hood.
- Made with eco-friendly Light-Weight 92% Micro Modal - 8% Lycra Modal.
- Loved for its breathability and buttery soft qualities.
- Embellished with chic and classy Melodia branded hardware.
- Fits true to size, super stretchy and forgiving.
- Please note when trying on your Shakti Top, the 'small' opening of the garment is the bottom, creating the fitted waist. The large opening is the top of the garment.
First dance with Modal. , 9.14.2020
I have an older Shakti top that I love to wear over a cute Melo bra, but on days where my anxiety demands more coverage I found myself wishing for a version that provided that extra bit of security. I was thrilled when I saw the new design and how different the new back was. This version wears well with a “normal” commercial bra, a sports bra, or no bra at all. Also, this is the first time I have tried Modal, and I must say that I love it. It is soft and feels very nice on the skin. The drape of the hood is beautiful and graceful, and this version actually allows me to wear it in one off-shoulder mode even though I have massive shoulders. I love that I have the older more open-cut version for my more confident days, and the newer more covering style for the days my anxiety has a nope. The two are certainly different enough to justify having both, even in a streamlined wardrobe. I am so glad I gave this one a try.Reviewer: Melissa Williams (Huntsville, AL)