What’s a fat bomb, you ask…they’re delicious treats that are calorically dense with healthy fats. Subsequently that also means they are low in carbs and sugar.
- 8 tablespoons coconut butter
- 8 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 6 tablespoons collagen powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 2 droppers full of Sweet Leaf Stevia (Vanilla or English Toffee are my favorites)
- 24 piece silicone mold
- Melt the coconut butter and coconut oil together over low heat, stir consistently to avoid burning.
- Slowly stir in the cacao powder, a little at a time, to avoid clumps.
- Stir in the collagen powder in a similar fashion.
- Add a dash of salt and stevia to taste.
- Once everything is melted into a heavenly chocolatey lava, spoon a tablespoons-worth into each cup in your silicone tray.
- Sprinkle in any additional goodies you might enjoy such as nuts or seeds.
- Place mold in freezer for 5-10 min. *If your mold is too floppy to hold its shape you can lay it on top of a cookie sheet before filling.