What’s a fat bomb, you ask…they’re delicious treats that are calorically dense with healthy fats. Subsequently that also means they are low in carbs and sugar.
These treats are designed to satisfy your hunger and your taste buds without spiking your blood sugar. Think of them like energy balls, but instead of being made with things like oats or dried fruit, they’re made almost exclusively from clean fats like coconut, cacao, nuts, and avocado.
This Coconut Chocolate Fat Bomb recipe is one of the yummiest and easiest to prepare…and there are few things better than a guilt-free dessert that’s easy to make in just minutes, right?
What’ll you need:
- 8 tablespoons coconut butter
- 8 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 6 tablespoons collagen powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 2 droppers full of Sweet Leaf Stevia (Vanilla or English Toffee are my favorites)
- 24 piece silicone mold
- Melt the coconut butter and coconut oil together over low heat, stir consistently to avoid burning.
- Slowly stir in the cacao powder, a little at a time, to avoid clumps.
- Stir in the collagen powder in a similar fashion.
- Add a dash of salt and stevia to taste.
- Once everything is melted into a heavenly chocolatey lava, spoon a tablespoons-worth into each cup in your silicone tray.
- Sprinkle in any additional goodies you might enjoy such as nuts or seeds.
- Place mold in freezer for 5-10 min. *If your mold is too floppy to hold its shape you can lay it on top of a cookie sheet before filling.