Keto Kups: Phat Fueled Bombs
What’s a Phat Bomb?
A Phat Bomb is a delicious high fat – low carb snack that’s supremely healthy, great for a burst of energy and mental clarity. Eating healthy fats is highly important to lower inflammation in your body, so I supplement with Phat Bombs.
Prep time 5 Minutes: Yields 24 treats
- 12 tablespoons unsalted peanut butter
- 12 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 6 dropper-fulls of Butter Toffee flavored stevia drops
- Sea salt to taste
- Mix equal parts unsalted peanut butter with unrefined coconut oil and stevia.
- Stir together in a sauce pan on low heat until everything melts and blends together.
- Spoon out contents into a 24 unit silicone tray and grind fresh sea salt over top to taste.
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Keep chilled to retain snappy texture.
- If you don’t have a silicone tray you can alternatively pour contents onto a plate, chill in the freezer until solid, and scrape off the peanut butter bark.
Oh my! I just made these. Didn’t have flavored Stevia in my cupboard, so I used the cacao powder, a bit of chili powder and a touch of cinnamon for flavor. I am SO in trouble, but I love that I can ditch my peanut butter cup habit for this! So stupidly easy, too. <3 Thank you!
My two favorite ladies making my favorite Phat Bombs… love you guys and all your goddess energy and love. Healthy Food Nuts
These Keto Cups are amazing. I did not have the flavored stevia on hand, and just added a few drops of plain stevia. I am hooked on the texture of the frozen ones, and the flavor is delish!
Yay! So happy to hear. 🙂
I love these! I’m adding them to my coffee in the morning for a vegan “bullet proof”. So yummy
Yay! Thanks luv. 🙂