vegetarian : gluten free : low carb : low glycemic : kids of all ages love them
70 Calories per serving
10 minutes prep time
1 tbsp Honey
8 tbsp Coconut Manna
2 tbsp PB2 (dehydrated peanut butter powder)
Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Dash of Cinnamon
1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- First, warm up the coconut butter by placing the sealed jar in a pot of hot water.
- Mix and reconstitute the butter until it melts to a soft and creamy consistency.
- Stir coconut butter and honey in a mixing bowl until you get a creamy gooey batter.
- Next, mix in all the dry powdered ingredients.
- Add the cacao nibs last.
- Use a ½ tbsp measuring spoon to scoop out half round servings onto a wax paper sheet.
This should make 16 servings.
Refrigerate to harden and set….serve chilled.
For a fun alternative try adding cocoa powder for a chocolatey version.