easy as 1-2-3
Try this delicious, raw, and healthy version of our featured holiday Egg Nog “inspired’ drink.
- 3 cups Raw Almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups water
- 1 Vanilla Bean, split open and seeds used
- 2 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Ground Cloves
- Soak almonds overnight, and then drain and discard the soaking water.
- Combine soaked almonds and water in Vita-mix blender and blend on high speed for 90 seconds.
- Strain milk through a fine mesh paint bag. Place milk in a large glass bottle or mason jar and add remaining ingredients. Shake well. Place in fridge to become ice cold before serving. Yum, yum!!!
In the spirit of detox-retox, you can always spike it with a dash of rum for some additional holiday cheer.